14 February 2016

A background story about the new Veit

We're pregnant! Or I am, but we are expecting a baby! I am 12 weeks, and the due date is August 28th. While we are thinking it is a boy based off of intuitions, we will find out in a couple of weeks for sure.

I am seeing a Maternal Fetal Medicine Doctor for a Subchorionic Bleed (there is a spot near the baby that is a hematoma and causing me to bleed every so often). These usually aren't a big deal, but mine has grown from 22 mm to 55 mm in 4 weeks, where you usually like to see them get smaller. Good news is it looks like the placenta is forming on the opposite side of my uterus but we'll know more after my next appointment. Baby is doing great, we've had four ultrasounds so far and I have a fetal doppler, which I am doing very well at only using a couple of times a week.

I have had more blood tests done this pregnancy too. I am on a progesterone supplement because it was low at my first HCG draw. I never even had an HCG blood test with Mary. However, after a miscarriage everything is different. When we moved to NC I was 8 weeks pregnant. We learned two days before the move that the baby had a small gestational sac and that it was a waiting game to see if the baby would make it. We were 10 weeks when we found out I miscarried. It made for an incredibly difficult transition to North Carolina. We were so lucky to have Leah with us to care for Mary. It was difficult, but we knew we would try again, we just were not intending for it to be so soon, but we are so grateful for this pregnancy. For those that didn't know about the miscarriage but knew we were pregnant, we are so sorry we didn't share with you. It was such an emotional time we kind of just went through emotions. Then we got pregnant right away and were not sure what to tell people. It has been a crazy rollercoaster so we thank you for your love, understanding, good thoughts, and prayers.

We are thrilled and scared and happy and emotional (ok, maybe that's just the hormonal pregnant lady). We can't wait to be a family of four. Mary loves hitting my growing belly. I think she will be a great big sister and we are excited for a transition to having two under two. 

5 comments:


  1. BUENA TARJETA CON EFECTIVO DINERO EN EFECTIVO ... Obtenga el ATM 2017 en blanco

    Tarjeta programada y dinero en efectivo directamente en cualquier cajero automático

    alrededor tuyo. No hay riesgo de ser atrapado, porque la tarjeta tiene

    Ha sido programado de tal manera que no es rastreable, también tiene un

    Técnica que hace imposible que el CCTV lo detecte a usted ya usted

    Puede retirar una suma total de $ 5,000.00 USD al día, trate de obtener el suyo

    Hoy de (MR ANDERSON) Y sea uno de los afortunados que son

    Beneficiándose de ella. Ahora envíe por correo electrónico al hacker uno

    hackersworldatm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people have no idea about a working blank ATM card and a lot of people have been scammed in search of the Blank ATM card. It is longer news that global hacking company (email: globalhackingcompany@gmail.com) or whatsApp +1(929)390-8581 is one of the few hacking groups that can provide you with a working Blank ATM card in anywhere around the globe. The programmed Blank ATM card can provide you with up to $5000 daily on any ATM without been caught. Those that require the Blank ATM card should look no further but contact him now and get working Blank ATM card within 24 hours
    (email:globalhackingcompany@gmail.com@gmail.com) or WhatsApp him at +1(929)390-8581

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of people have no idea about a working blank ATM card and a lot of people have been scammed in search of the Blank ATM card. It is longer news that global hacking company (email: globalhackingcompany@gmail.com) or whatsApp +1(929)390-8581 is one of the few hacking groups that can provide you with a working Blank ATM card in anywhere around the globe. The programmed Blank ATM card can provide you with up to $5000 daily on any ATM without been caught. Those that require the Blank ATM card should look no further but contact him now and get working Blank ATM card within 24 hours
    (email:globalhackingcompany@gmail.com@gmail.com) or WhatsApp him at +1(929)390-8581

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you a business owner or are you intent on investing and financing your investment but can not meet the necessary capital requirements?
    Here at "Urban Capital Loans", we give substantial capital as loans to investors and also small and large scale business men and women for investment purposes.
    Contact us by e-mail: urbancapitalloan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent and professional investigative services. I hired Mr White for a very private and difficult matter of hacking my wife's phone and he far exceeded my expectations. He helped me get some info such as whatsApp, facebook, text messages, call logs and even phone conversations that I needed for proof of her secretive affair. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in which he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. He is a fantastic investigator and a hacker; to all loyal partners out there if you have a dishonest partner don't hesitate to send him a mail Contact: Whitehatstech@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete